DOMEntityResolver Class Reference
Inheritance diagram for DOMEntityResolver:
Resolves external entity references.
Finds the internal subset of the document type declaration, if there is any, and parses external entity declarations. Then substitutes entity references for the contents at the URL of the entity.
- assumes UTF8 string encoding
- assumes XML-data as the value of each external reference
- only looks in the internal subset (really not a problem since there shouldn't be any DTD declarations in the XML-document besides the internal subset)
- doesn't look in the DTD referenced by the doctype declaration
- should have been named ExternalEntityResolver